2014年12月1日星期一

Fender Custom Shop Rory Gallagher Tribute

But now you will note from the pictures above that the neck was quite light in color and I am going for the aged and sweated-on look of a vintage piece. Enter Guitar Re-Ranch from Texas. They offer vintage refinishing supplies and are a great website for information as well as product. Their instructions for a vintage amber Fender neck refinish seemed well thought out rory gallagher strat weight
 and logical, so I took a gamble and ordered what I needed. tumblr_nene1krfnb1qc1uwbo1_1280 Fender Custom Shop designers met Donal Gallagher, brother of the late, great Rory Gallagher, in 1997 at Los Angeles International Airport and received a gig bag holding one of the most coveted guitars of all time-Rory's worn-to-the-wood 1961 Stratocaster guitar. Fender initially built 40 "clones" for the European market, and was subsequently besieged with requests for more. I received a direct request for this in the mail and I'm happy to share it here, after all there's never too much Rory, at least for me.

没有评论:

发表评论