2014年12月1日星期一

Interview: Joe Bonamassa on playing Rory Gallagher's 1961

“Early on, I got the Stratocaster - in fact it was the first one I ever saw. It’s supposed to have been the first Strat brought into Ireland. The guy who had it before me was in a show band and he ordered a red one. They actually sent a sunburst so he rory gallagher strat talk
 decided to wait for a red one to arrive, and I had the sunburst - it was luxury! It was easy to play from the start and I’ve kept it ever since - in fact it’s getting better! 238_P_1375792576436 (1) Here’s a close-up of the Eagle’s Profile. There are two small chips below the Eagle, you can see them in the masking tape in the picture to the left. The back was outlines from a few incomplete photos and a brief instant that I caught with the digital camera by snapping the TV screen during the Irish Tour ’74 video. Are you beginning to see that this was a labor of love? Same sequence. Here’s the final back, there was some bleed of the red/brown through the masking tape. This easily sands out with 320 grit.

没有评论:

发表评论