2014年12月1日星期一

Johnny Marr Playing Rory Gallagher's Strat

"Sandi said to me one day, 'I'm going to give you your birthday present and your Christmas present all in one,' says Bonamassa. "So I'm thinking, OK, this is going to be pretty good, right? I had no idea that she would this off! She told me that she just spoke to Donal, and he was going to come to my London show…with the guitar! She said that if I wanted to play it, Donal would be happy to used rory gallagher stratocaster
 lend it to me. I was like, 'Are you kidding me?!'" Rory_Gallagher_Stratocaster_3_Tone_Sunburst_R55948_1 I traced the patterns of paint from a photo of Rory circa 1974. To the right, you’ll see the photo that for me is the benchmark. I know that this is because I saw Rory in late ’73 – November 1973 to be more precise at New York’s Felt Forum and this is how I remember him and his guitar. I don’t know who took this photo as someone sent it to me as a JPEG, but it is a great shot.

没有评论:

发表评论