2014年8月9日星期六

I remember when the Hansen guys called my Dad and said rickenbacker

I remember when the Hansen guys called my Dad and said rickenbacker

One of these is the Ibanez Universe model, the model that helped catapult the 7 string guitar into favor with contemporary metal guitarists. As a signature model for Steve Vai, this model comes in a variety of form factors and finishes, but all share the same rickenbacker325.com lightning-fast playability and top notch construction to facilitate easy playing across the entire fret board, as well as great sound when played through your amplifier of choice.I still consider Albert Lee to be my favorite guitar player. I love and adore the others but Albert is special to me.
They all know it. Albert spends much of his time now in England and I don’t get to see him very much rickenbacker 325 price but we are in touch a bunch. I wanted to dedicate this posting to a great player and a better man. My friend Albert Lee.He was arranging music for Hansen Publications gutiar folios.
I remember when the Hansen guys called my Dad and said, "Ernie, we have a book that you have to do really rickenbacker 325 black quickly as these guys are a fad and won't last'....it was the Beatles. Sometimes on Ebay you can find my Dad's arrangements. His Classical Gas one was a big seller.

没有评论:

发表评论