2014年8月9日星期六

I'll sell you the strings epiphone ej 200 and you can do what you want with them

I'll sell you the strings epiphone ej 200 and you can do what you want with them
This is when I knew that all I ever wanted to do was Ernie Ball. By 9 I was running the stores cash register epiphoneej200.com when I wasn't driving my dad nuts. What an era.....The Byrds hung out in the store and so did most of the bands and if you bought a set of strings at the now thriving store we would epiphone ej 200 for sale put them on tweak the guitar's set up for free. Any number of us kids and store guys would get the workbench and polish and re string.


M-Steel Strings were road tested by some of today's most respected musicians, including world-renowned epiphone ej 200 review guitarists Slash, Steve Vai, and John Petrucci. Guitar virtuoso Paul Gilbert said: “Ernie Ball knows their metal... literally. I just put a new set of M-Steel Strings on, Wow! Powerful new tones came streaming out of my guitar.” Upon review, Guitar Player Magazine said “M-Steels Strings are louder and girthier than even the Cobalt Slinkys and more so when compared to nickel-plated strings.”


My dad went to Leo and begged him to equip the guitars with rock n roll strings and to offer them for sale. Leo said no way that the guitars would buzz too much and that it was a fad. He went to Gibson and they turned him down too. Back to Leo and leo said "Ernie, if you think it is such a good idea I'll sell you the strings and you can do what you want with them."

没有评论:

发表评论