2014年11月24日星期一

ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Iron Cross Electric Guitar

The single cut body is bound with a double black line around its circumference that adds an extra level of class to the design. It’s certainly a memorable look, although I can see a number of buyers being put off by the use of the james hetfield iron cross youtube
 Iron Cross. The fretboard features some very well executed flag inlays that culminate in a further Iron Cross design across the 11th, 12th and 13th frets. eedf94ef2b4ca663c9d6 This is an amazing guitar. It was perfectly set-up right out of the box. I swung by Guitar Center to make sure and there were no adjustments to be made. The neck is fast, smooth and plays really well. I truly noticed a difference in my playing almost immediately. It just oozes quality in construction and design. The colors are crisp and bright, I was blown away with how gorgeous it is in person, well-packaged for shipping and not a single blemish.

没有评论:

发表评论