2014年11月10日星期一

Buying a Gibson Firebird electric guitar on eBay

The resulting Firebird had a sleek, angular space-age design, with an extended lower bout that brought to mind the tail fins that were still popular on many cars of the era, and a number of innovative and distinctive features that made the guitar as trendsetting as it was instantly recognizable. the gibson firebird machine heads
 Gibson  Firebird X is intended for serious musicians, performers, and recording gurus. A few issues with the initial setup caused a few headaches, but they were easily redeemed by the remarkable quality and extensive features of this inspiring digital instrument. DSFBSVSCH1-Finish-Shot I was practicing in New York City at S.I.R. Studios and a guy made me a slide by hacking up some drum hardware. He made me just one, and I really like it, so I’ve never lost it. I wear my slide on my little finger, and through the years I’ve played primarily in open A or open E. These days, I tend to favor open E, especially live, I think partly because I’m too lazy to carry another guitar around.

没有评论:

发表评论