2014年11月23日星期日

Stevie Ray Vaughan collaborated with Fender to produce a signature Stratocaster guitar

In any case, “Number One” was far from original, and if not for its SRV associations would have become the type of vintage guitar that collector’s turn their noses up at. Vaughan preferred Dunlop jumbo frets on his guitars, and this Strat had been refretted with them so many times (due to the extreme fender srv tribute guitar
 use it experienced) that the upper reaches of the fingerboard were migrating from the original 7 1/4” to a flatter 9” radius (as measured and reported by luthier and writer Dan Erlewine in The Guitar Player Repair Guide). flat,550x550,075,f I figured out the string breaking problem. He was always breaking strings and I figured that one out and I figured out a thing for it that he didn't break strings for 15 shows in a row. And if he had done it just for two shows in a row I'd have been just ecstatic. It turned out that the record was 15 and I was very impressed. So I knew that the things I was doing were working.

没有评论:

发表评论