2014年11月21日星期五

Many Fender SRV Guitar Find our Lowest Possible Price!

Yellow was a 1959 Stratocaster formerly owned by Vanilla Fudge's lead guitarist, Vince Martell, who sold it to Charley Wirz. The body was hollowed out to make room srv #1 guitar
 for "a shitload of humbuckers," but Wirz fashioned a new pickguard in which he placed a single Fender Strat pickup in the neck position and painted the body yellow. Wirz gave the guitar to Vaughan in 1983 or 1984; it is the guitar with the letters "SRV" on the pickguard under the string. Fender_Stevie_Ray_Vaughan_Custom_Shop_Number_One_FabGear I can't play like Stevie but the tone I got with these pickups and body mated together with this neck absolutely KILLED. In the case of a guitar of the stature of Stevie Ray Vaughan's number one Stratocaster, that's really all one can aspire to. This was a labor of love and respect. So many have waxed eloquent about Stevie's talent but I have to say I was blown away a-fresh as I relistened during this build. No matter how many times I listen to him he never disappoints. Live at the El Mocambo 1983 was just unreal..........

没有评论:

发表评论