2014年11月29日星期六

Fender Custom Shop Rory Gallagher Tribute

I know they have said Rory's sweat was very acidic and wore the paint away smoothly but I've seen pictures and it looked like quite a bit of Knicks in the paint job, My strat has wear above the pickguard from my strumming patterns and is rory gallagher gitarre
 wearing away but it's not nearly as smooth as the CS relicing, it's more abrasive and natural What was left of the paint just seemed to be too clean, it didnt look like real wear, and for all the painstaking details all over the rest of the guitar and $4,400 that really turned me off, 238_P_1375792576436 (1) Commented Donal: "The Facelift is a true image replication of Rory's prized instrument. Its weathered appearance was gained from blood, sweat, and tears during his constant touring of the globe. In fact, my brother was alarmed when first the paintwork on his guitar began to peel. He was at a loss as what to do, but then they didn't have Facelifts!"

没有评论:

发表评论