2014年11月3日星期一

Epiphone Ace Frehley Les Paul Trans Blackburst

You're really not supposed to work out seven days a week, you have to give your body some chance to recuperate. We didn't want to come out on stage with the makeup gibson ace frehley blue on and look like we didn't look years ago, you know I mean I'm thinner now than I was on my last tour in America with Kiss, I'm 165 I was up to 180 on my last tour in 79 with Kiss. One of the reasons I lost weight is that I stopped drinking, that puts it on. Watching your diet, eating the right things and exercise, that's the way to go. Don't it feel nice to remember what you did the night before when you wake up



And if you have enough money to have one made by the custom shop it's just a little up the hill from the factory they can duplicate an old Les Paul, they can actually make it sound better. They can do everything. But wow, for a while there, I was saying, back in the late 70's early 80's, the quality wasn't as good as it is now. But they changed management, and they started reissuing older models, that's when the quality started coming back. At this point, you know, I think they make the best guitar in the world.

没有评论:

发表评论