2014年11月3日星期一

Ace Frehley Signature Les Paul

I got nicknamed Ace in high school my drummer in my band when I was about 16, cause he was shy, you know, and we used to play gigs on the weekends, and I always used to set him up with girls. And one day he just came up to me, I'd set him ace frehley les paul for sale up with a beautiful girl, I was with her friend, and they were both really cute and he said to me, wow, you're such a fucking ace, I really appreciate it, you know? It was white it had a very, very thin neck the action was good, but once I played a guitar with humbuckers, I preferred that. The humbucking pickups had a bit more output and sustain than the Hagstr?m. But I used it for a couple of years. I traded it in for a Gibson.

  SONY DSCAnd it kind of stuck and eventually everybody started calling me Ace. Then when I went to audition for Kiss, and I joined the group, my real name is Paul, and every time Peter and Gene would say Paul, both me and Paul would turn around So I said, this isn't going to work, call me by my nickname.

没有评论:

发表评论