2014年11月3日星期一

Epiphone Ace Frehley Les Paul Trans Blackburst

Well, you know, basically, my style is derived from all the people who influenced me, the names I mentioned earlier and I stole a little from each of those guys, put it together, and came up with my own style. And over the years I came up with a couple of things on my own For me, the best way to learn how to play guitar is not to take lessons, it's to listen to your favourite six, seven, eight, ten guitar players and learn all their solos note for note. And once you can do that, then you've got a good shot. It's real easy for me to tell, you know, the schooled guys, that can read music and everything. I think we ace frehley signature guitar have 24 cabinets on stage, and then in the lighting truss we have another 16 or 20, so, you know They're basically just backloaded cabinets, without magnets or anything, to reduce the weight. Have you seen the ad that me and Paul have for Marshall? Marshall's been real good to us, they made us all the special amps for this tour, and special cabinets.
032-Ace-Frehley-body

没有评论:

发表评论