2014年11月3日星期一

Original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley graced Guitar Center

From the custom neck profile to the trio of humbucking pickups, the Gibson Ace Frehley Budokan Les Paul plays just the way Ace likes it to. And just like Ace, this guitar is budokan les paul exceptional in both rhythm and lead roles. With its carefully aged appearance, you'd think you were playing Ace's personal axe if it weren't for the lack of pyrotechnics built-in.

  ace-cherry-finish-630-80One thing that a lot of people don't know about me, I can really play some good blues. I've never really done it on record, but I can get up on stage with the best of them and play blues forever. I mean I just love playing the blues. But it really has nothing to do with Kiss! I can get together with my own group, or with friends, you know, and we'll just go into a basement and jam for hours and play blues.

没有评论:

发表评论