2014年11月3日星期一

Ace Frehley Signature Les Paul Guitars

To me, image was very important still is, I think. I think a lot of great musicians sometimes miss the boat, and don't get the gig they want, because they're so involved in their guitar playing image is important. If you've got two guitar acefrehleylespaul players standing next to each other, and one is moving around and one standing still, and the one standing still is the better musician nine times out of ten to an untrained ear in the audience, they'll probably say that the guitar player who jumps around and stuff is the better musician. It's pretty ironic, but that's just the way it is.
  1997_Gibson_Les_Paul_Ace_Frehley_Custom_ShopYou know what it is? I mean, I break the rules all the time. I play chords that I don't know the names of ask me to do some kind of scale, I'll go, "What?" I really think, probably one of the reasons why people set me apart from other musicians is because I didn't take guitar lessons, and I do play unorthodoxly. And I think that's what sets me apart maybe from some of the other musicians who don't go out there and break the rules, you know "You can't play this note against that chord" that's bullshit!

没有评论:

发表评论