2014年11月3日星期一

a Aged Ace Frehley "Budokan" 1974 Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar

I’m flying on this thing. The entire guitar’s finish has been removed. I’ve sanded the back of the neck as well, and decided to leave it unfinished as i love the way it feels and am going to enjoy playing it much more this way. I can also use a very fine sandpaper to keep sanding down the neck until it feels perfect. I’ve also sanded down the neck where it meets the body for upper fret access so that point doesn’t dig into my palm anymore. That’s another Ace trick, and he probably did it with this particular guitar I’m modelling this after.gibson ace frehley for sale


I would hire myself out for special events, and also rent out the guitars to bands. I even designed a Red, White, and Blue color changing smoke guitar and played the Star Spangled Banner when Robbie Knievel jumped over Marshal Amps. Through the years I've accumulated much more information and was ready to replicate his design most accurately.You’ll notice the body has a big of a natural binding but I’m going to be doing the faux creme binding anyway obviously. This helps me measure it more accurately though.

没有评论:

发表评论