2014年11月3日星期一

Order your Ace Frehley "Budokan" Les Paul Custom now

Well, I’d already used it for so many years. It was my #1 guitar for a long time. It just always felt right to me in every way. Physically, the Les Paul neck has a 6% grade, that is to say you lay it flat and the neck is arched with that slight angle. So you get a really unique sustain. Plus, I just always loved the look of a Les Paul. Come on, a Les is like the definition of rock ‘n’ roll. Gibson did an amazing job with the new ones. Their people there are the best. And the feedback has been incredible – we’re almost all sold out of the really limited ones.gibson ace frehley custom


You want to know how I did that? I had a Marshall stack on 10, I stood just close enough to the amp so it wouldn't feed back, and I played the figure on the opposite neck, with the other neck's pickups on. And I had the strings on the other neck tuned to an open whatever key the song was in. What ended up happening is that the resonance of what I was playing was going through the wood and making certain harmonic sounds come out through the Marshall amp. I've never heard it anywhere else.

没有评论:

发表评论