2014年11月3日星期一

the Ace Frehley Les Paul and Ace Frehley fans

It was just one of those flukes I just said, let me try this fucking idea. And that's the way it happened. I remember, years ago, when I was in Kiss, and it came time, the rhythm tracks were done, the vocals were done, and I had to do my gibson ace frehley concert guitar solo I used to sit home and try to figure out a solo, spend hours trying to get the best solo for the song. Nine times out of ten I would walk in the studio thinking I have this great solo, and they'd go "We don't like it!"


Back then, you rigged your Les Paul to do some interesting things – smoke bombs, fire – did anyone ever give you any flack for messing with such a classic model guitar?
Nah, not really, no negative feedback. And what was cool was that in a group like KISS, there were no financial problems; we could pretty much do whatever we dreamed up. So we had some fun.
Watch Ace Frehley’s Guitar Solo From Tokyo, Japan, 1977


没有评论:

发表评论