2014年11月3日星期一

You know, Gene, he collects everything, all the Kiss memorabilia, magazines, toys, everything. Like for instance, last night somebody gave me a miniature Les Paul Sunburst that was hand crafted, it's gorgeous, in a little case with the Kiss logo, and immediately, Gene, he was sitting next to me in the van after the show, and he's going, "hey, if you don't want that, I'll take it you're not gonna put that away, are you?"gibson ace frehley children




All I use in the course of the show is a little Zoom module that my guitar tech works I bought it in Canada in a pawn shop for 125 dollars, like a 250 dollar unit but it sounds fucking great for what I use it for, I mean during my guitar solo it has a good digital delay in it I do Beethoven's Fifth in the second part of the solo, and I use a lower octave effect on that. The digital delay and the octave effect, that's all I use.

没有评论:

发表评论