2014年9月26日星期五

Fender Artist Series Eric Clapton Stratocaster Electric Guitar

It's ironic that Clapton is the world's most famous living Fender Stratocaster Fender Eric Clapton player, since he made his name playing Gibsons and was rarely seen with a Strat until after the death of Hendrix. And while Eric's love of fat, powerful tones is ericclaptonguitars.net evident in his particular Signature Fender, aspects of Gibson playability are present too.

I was lucky enough to pick up the last one in the shop and I see there are a few still eric clapton guitars kicking around but I would recommend if you are looking to buy A Clapton Strat you act swiftly because they do not stay on the shelves for very long. I already have a FSR noiseless Tele with TBX mid-boost that I absolutely LOVE and wanted a Strat similarly equipped. After doing a lot of research on Strats I ultimately learned that the EC is the only model currently available like that and so I just last week went out and bought the 'team-built' US model

没有评论:

发表评论