2014年9月18日星期四

Limited Run Charvel EVH ART Series Electric Guitar

Naturally, I accepted – after all, he was largely responsible for the trend’s popularity. Two days Charvel Van Halen later, on December 29, 1979, we had that conversation. Here, for the first time, is a complete transcript. Eddie offers a wealth of insight into his homemade guitars, as well as his feelings about some of the harder Charvel Van Halen guitar lessons he’d learned on and off the road. Yeah. DiMarzio pickups have real big magnets – that’s how they get their power – so what I did is I took a DiMarzio pickup and put the P.A.F. magnet in it and I rewound it, which took a long time.


So I took that out of the ’58 charvelevh.com and went to Charvel and bought a heavier piece of wood. And I really like wide necks – you know, I hate skinny necks. I like them real wide, almost like a classical guitar. You know, they’re flat and wide. They’re thin . . . I don’t know how to explain it. I mean, they’re real wide up and down, but thin the other way.

没有评论:

发表评论