2014年9月15日星期一

EVH Fender Frankenstein Replica Guitar Review

I don’t know any scales, any arpeggios, any G clefs, or any of that horseshit. All I know  Frankenstein Guitar are the songs I play. I think I know three Ramones songs, two Iggy pop songs and that “Smoke on the Water” riff, and I don’t even know if I play it right. That’s all I know. When people say to me, “Hey, let’s jam,” I’m like, “I don’t jam, frankensteinguitar.net  bro. I don’t know what you’re talking about. There’s no jam.”

The guitar was made in 2006 as Frankenstein Guitar sale part of a joint venture between the artist and Fender to produce a limited edition number of guitars for the EVH brand. Known as the “Frankenstein Replica,” or “Frank 2,” it will be part of the museum’s Division of Culture and the Arts, which preserves a large and diverse collection of instruments.

没有评论:

发表评论