2014年9月18日星期四

Wholesale eddie van halen charvel electric guitar from China eddie van halen charvel electric guitar

Yeah. Well, I dipped it in paraffin before I put the copper tape on. But DiMarzio plastic is real Charvel Van Halen cheap. I mean, you have to really be careful. It looks like a wrinkled prune, actually, but it still works [laughs]. It’s real cheap stuff. But old P.A.F.s, you can just throw them in there and let them soak it up. Doesn’t matter how Charvel Van Halen guitar hot it gets – doesn’t melt. But DiMarzios, God! If you blink, all of a sudden your pickup’s ruined.

He said, “Ed, why don’t you do charvelevh.com this – clamp it down here and there, and there’s no way it will go out of tune.” But I just kind of passed it off. I go, “Yeah, right.” Because I don’t have a machine shop, I couldn’t build it. So Floyd pursued it, and he’s got a hot item. But it has disadvantages too, because I tune a lot while I’m playing. I’ll hit a chord and tune it while I’m playing. With this thing, you can’t. You have to unclamp it and then tune it.






没有评论:

发表评论