2014年9月18日星期四

We saw the Charvel/Fender Van Halen guitars at the 2004

Theoretically, it’s not right. Like Charvel Van Halen if you tune an open-E chord in the first position and it’s perfectly in tune, and then you hit a barre chord an octave higher, it’s out of tune. The B string is always a Charvel Van Halen guitar motherfucker to keep in tune all the time! So I have to retune for certain songs. And when I use the Floyd onstage, I have to unclamp it and do it real quick. But with a standard-vibrato guitar, I can tune it while I’m playing.

Not really too long, but it took me a while to build up to doing that. Like I used to have an old [Gibson ES-] 335, which if I didn’t ruin would be worth a lot of money right now. I refret them myself. I do just about everything. By trial and error, I’m pretty good at it now. But charvelevh.com I’ve ruined a lot of good stuff learning.






没有评论:

发表评论