2014年9月30日星期二

Joe Beebe: Dave Grohl's Guitar Tech - Performing Musician

When Joe Beebe showed up for that first Foos gig, he had a real baptism of fire even dave grohl guitar  before he had a chance to get to grips with Dave Grohl’s guitar rig. “I think it was in Indiana at a big shed and the Foos were opening up for the Chili Peppers on a big, long tour,” he explains. “I got off the plane, got in a cab, got to dave grohl guitar for sale the gig and somebody pointed me to my tour bus.

From an interview with davegrohlsguitar.com Gibson: “This guitar I’ve made every single Foo Fighters record with,” said Grohl, while holding the hollowbody guitar. “This is a [expletive] beautiful guitar. I saw this in a guitar shop in Bethesda, Maryland. I think it was 1992, ’93 or something like that. I think I was still in Nirvana when I bought it. I thought it was unusual. It looks like a Gibson ES-335, except it has diamond-shaped f-holes and has this different headstock on it. And I didn’t really know anything about Trini Lopez, the artist, when I bought it.”






没有评论:

发表评论