2014年9月18日星期四

Jimmy Page playing the epic Gibson EDS-1275 Double Neck guitar that he made famous the world over

Even the volume pot has been Gisbon Double Neck replaced with a "Tone" knob just like Eddie's! These guitars are every bit worth the wait and are available in Black and White, Black and Yellow, and Red, White and Black stripes. its nicks, scratches gibsondoubleneck.com and wear marks. More details with regards to pricing and availability will be forthcoming.

My major problem is deciding on the color. I don't care for the black and white version. I Gisbon Double Neck guitar really like the Yellow and Black. I totally dig the Red and White. My friend's store has 2 Yellow and Black in stock and can get me one delivered in like 2 days. A Red and White one would be delivered in about 1 month or less. From a collector's stand point I think the Yellow/Black may be a better option since


Van Halen will personally “stripe” these guitars with three color schemes, including white with black stripes, black with yellow stripes and red with black and white stripes. Additional color schemes may be included as well. Each of the Charvel Custom Shop EVH Art Series guitars will also be personally autographed by Eddie Van Halen.

没有评论:

发表评论