2014年9月18日星期四

Site dedicated to providing a community for owners of Peavey's EVH Wolfgang and Ernie Ball EVH and Axis model guitars


I have read a lot of comments on the Art Series but very few informative opinions on Charvel Evh Guitars the quality and playability. I expect it is a fine instrument as all U.S. made Charvel's I have played are very nice charvelevh.net. I would not really consider buying one for $2600 plus tax but $2250 flat price I feel is really a good deal and should not be passed up. Hey guys. Well, I just came across a 2004 Charvel EVH Art Series guitar at one of my local music stores. Since I've seen this guitar anywhere from $1,500-3,200 the $800.00 price tag seemed attractive. 'Of course, there must be a catch' I thought. Well there were four things.

Even the volume pot has been replaced with a "Tone" knob just like Eddie's! These guitars are every bit worth the wait and are available in Black and Charvel Evh Guitars sale White, Black and Yellow, and Red, White and Black stripes. its nicks, scratches and wear marks. More details with regards to pricing and availability will be forthcoming.




没有评论:

发表评论