2014年9月11日星期四

Fender Artist Series John Mayer Stratocaster Electric Guitar


However I have always lusted johnmayerstrat.net after a US made Fender Stratocaster. I purchased it from Guitar Center (a 2014 model). I am very impressed with the sounds and features of this guitar. I play blues/rock/indie type of stuff and this guitar is perfect for those styles. Since I cut my teeth on Gibson guitars the beefier neck john mayer strat on the JM strat is perfect for me. I do not have huge hands but not small hands either and the guitar is very comfortable for me to play.

After pursuing several strats, I took a john mayer strat for sale chance on this one, and am glad I did. It's quite strange that this strat is as expensive as a USA made American Special Strat, but is MIM (Made in Mexico). However, the electronics and materials make up for it, and the workmanship on the Strat I got is on par with a USA made Strat. Overall, I'm very impressed with the build and tone of this guitar and expect it to be a lifetime keeper. I'm giddy that I finally own a strat.






没有评论:

发表评论