2014年9月23日星期二

Ibanez Iceman Paul Stanley Signature Model Ps10 Ltd

Paul Stanley (rhythm guitar, vocals) played an Iceman for the next 4 years. Look inside the album cover of KISS ALIVE II for a live shot of him with the Iceman. This model Ibanez Iceman Signature PS 10 retailed for about $695 in 1978, and was offered through 1981. In 1995 the PS-10 was re-issued as the PS10-II and in 1996 an additional PS model was unveiled - the PS10-LTD (or Limited). Sales must have been good because in 1997 yet another PS was offered in the catalog - this was sold as the PS10-CL (or Classic).

I'm new member to "The Ibanez Forum" Ibanez Iceman PS 10 and I wanted to say hello and show my newly acquired Ibanez Iceman ICJ100WZ and my PS-10 Classic. It took a long time to get the ICJ100WZ more than a (years) searching and found this one on ebay she shipped from Canada and is in near mint condition. I would rate her a 9.9 She plays and sounds awesome thru my marshalls. Year model is 1997. The PS-10 Classic 1996 year model I was lucky enough to get Paul Stanley to sign the Pick guard some years back. Since the I got a new Pickguard from Kamn guitars so that when I do play the guitar I don't mess up the signature. I would rate this guitar a 10+ dead mint. Plays and sounds fantastic.

没有评论:

发表评论