2014年9月15日星期一

Like the original Peavey Vandenberg Puzzle guitars, Our replica has mahogany body, maple neck and ebony fingerboard

I remember reading something written by George Lynch's guitar tech where he said that an peaveyvandenberguitar.com active EMG pickup will sound the same in any guitar regardless of tone-woods (basically an active EMG-81 on a plywood or mystery-wood guitar will sound the same as an EMG-81 will on your favorite tone-wood guitar). I've heard people say that an active EMG pickup will even sound good if it's glued on to a fish-tank with strings on it, but I have yet to test peavey vandenber guitar this theory.

The last thning I would be peavey vandenber guitar sale doing to any Vandy would be to put EMG in one, dreadful, nasty shrill pickups imho, I have ben playing VandY's since they first came out, I actually owned one the of thevery first single digit sigs and they are a very versatile metal guitar, the Kahler 2700 is a troublesome unit, whilst it allow individual string adjustments I would say that it is not as accurate as the later spyders for a  full concert length.

没有评论:

发表评论