2014年9月15日星期一

Any of you have a Peavey Vandenberg

Since then I have been peaveyvandenberguitar.com purchasing guitars regularly and have 25 in my collection. Strats, Pauls, Wolfgangs, Specials, Soloists, Tracers, Nitros and Teles. Everything except one...The Vandenberg. These guitars are so hard to find today and here's the funny part. I am looking for the Pink one now! That particular guitar and I have deep connection now and I would love to have one again. Generation 1 or 2 is fine but I definately want it to be the original pink color. If peavey vandenber guitar anyone knows where I can find one of these, please let me know. 

I am a Peavey Vandenberg-player peavey vandenber guitar sale and collector myself, and on this page I've tried my best to supply as much useful information on this subject as I possibly can. Anyhow, this page ain't perfect yet. Please check back as I will update this page in the future. Please feel free to contact me about corrections or details I might have missed out. This page is not made in collaboration with Adrian Vandenberg nor Peavey Electronics. Read and enjoy!

没有评论:

发表评论