2014年9月26日星期五

Fender Eric Clapton Artist Series Stratocaster

I cannot thank the guys at Kraft enough for the fantastic service they provided when I Fender Eric Clapton bought this guitar. And the effort they went to in helping me out was extreme. To say I love this guitar is an understatement. It damn near plays itself and my playing has improved out of site since I took delivery. I could not believe when I plugged it into my Marshall amp that there was nothing but silence until I started to play. Other guitars ericclaptonguitars.net have given me small, but noticeable, feedback but his beauty was absolutely silent.

I compared it to a Strat with eric clapton guitars Texas Special pups (regular; not noiseless) and the EC blew it away. It may not be able to get quite as ‘thin’ sounding as early vintage single coiled Strats but that’s not the tone I’m looking for anyway. But with its TBX mid-boost and active tone controls the EC can open you up to a world of tone unimaginable from any other Strat or other single-coiled guitar; you might even forget you’re playing one. I’m still experimenting and almost everything I try sounds great.






没有评论:

发表评论