2014年9月8日星期一

Merle Haggard Telecaster For Sale

"From the very first minute I realized I had purchased a real gem," agrees Canadian country/rock musician Cameron Whyte. "I have played telecasters for nearly 40 years and this model is merlehaggardtelecaster.com?unbeatable in every department ... I can honestly say I felt like the guitar actually made me a better player as the action is the finest I have ever seen." You impressed me---Merle Haggard The serial number of this guitar dates to 2011, but the Merle Haggard Telecaster?certificate of authenticity dates to 2013. It is a 2013 guitar. Fender's Custom Shop makes parts at different times, and our guess is the neck was built earlier than the rest of the guitar. Overall Condition This Fender Custom Shop Merle Merle Haggard Telecaster For Sale?Haggard Signature Telecaster is in mint condition with absolutely no nicks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind. NOTE: This product comes with a MusicStoreLive 1 year warranty. The photos above are not of the actual product. Please feel free to call us toll free for an in hand description.

没有评论:

发表评论